Thursday, March 6, 2008

This Won't Become A Daily Thing, I Swear

Things revolving in my head over the last twenty-four hours:

1) I'm ridiculously sick. Still! And I would normally hold my nose shut and gulp down a cup of Airborne, but they're being sued for $22.3 million because they don't prevent or cure anything:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=87937907

I could get my $6.99 back, but I just don't want to put that much effort into it.

2) Project Runway-

Christian won. Bigggg surprisssee. Not that I'm jaded, his collection was FIERCE, but it's so predictable!!!!!!!!


He and guest judge Victoria Beckham were totally IN LOVE with each other. They should have their own t.v. show called "MAJORLY FIERCE!".

3) Transgender on Tyra-

I watched a lot of T.V. last night. I don't know if this was a new episode or not, but there was this transgender girl who was totally convincing! I didn't know she used to be a guy until like a minute in when they were talking about it. She was really pretty! And she was engaged and could legally get married and they were going to adopt a kid. I'm like, WOH.



4) Totally messed up Cheetos ads -


Seriously, you guys - stop freaking me the fuck out:



That isn't the freaky ad I saw last night, which I can't find on youtube. It had like the cheetah involuntarily hugging a person and was like "Join the orange underground!" I was like, blow your rape whistle! If that was just a dream I had, comment me. Anyway, it is freaky. If you actually go to the website, there's this totally messed up video that's not for the weak of heart. I had to press the back button as fast as I could, because ever since I saw "Halloweentown" on the Disney channel when I was little, I'm afraid that if I watch something creepy for more than a minute, it's the devil and he's going to suck me into the depths hell. I can't even watch a Marilyn Manson video, it's that bad. Anyway, if you wanna know what I'm talking about:

http://www.orangeunderground.com/


They even have their own blog on Blogger.com! Why are you doing this to me??????

http://theorangeunderground.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

LittlestWinslow said...

Never really got into Project Runway but a TON of my friends watch it!

SavvyL. said...

Thanks for commenting! Yah, I've been obsessed since episode one.
You might as well not watch it, it'll take over your life.