Sunday, March 9, 2008

Losing An Hour

Last night, there was a request hour on KEXP Seattle (http://kexp.org/playlist/playlist.asp) and it was amazing. The highlights:

Grandaddy, AM 180


Raveonettes, Blitzed


Vampire Weekend, Kids Don't Stand A Chance


Saturday Night Live was on last night. It wasn't that funny, but Amy Adams is really pretty (I'm not that good at judging). I did slightly enjoyed this:



I also realized that I hate those pretentious pompous self-congratulatory Dyson vacuum ads. The handdryer ones are worse:

2 comments:

LittlestWinslow said...

I need to check out The Ravonettes. I've been reading about them everywhere! Have any music you'd like to share/swap? Let me know!

Also: I've heard Vampire Weekend...they're eh for me. Couple good songs in the beginning but I dont get what all the hype is about.

SavvyL. said...

yah i like the ravonettes.
I don't really like Vampire Weekend. I saw em on SNL and i was like what the hell? I just liked that one song.
i don't really have, like, a filesharing service!
listen to kexp seattle tho
and pandora
theyre good radio stations